Posting answers from my last post where I asked what your answers would be- here’s mine (if it matters).
Music draws a lot into the motions of life, surrounding you with feelings and memories that are indelible.
Liberally borrowing from a recent Entertainment Weekly magazine I challenge each of you (if music is part of your life at all like it is for me ) to answer the following & post it back on comments or on your site and “share”.
What are the songs that make up the Soundtrack of Your Life?
- The first song I was ever obsessed with: I Want To Hold Your Hand- The Beatles
- The first album I ever bought with my own money: Introducing the Beatles ( on Vee Jay label)
- The song that reminds me of my first love: Sunshine Superman by Donovan
- The first song I ever sang in front of people: Away in a Manger (Christmas concert)
- The artist people don’t know I am a fan of: Dixie Chicks
- My go-to karaoke jam: Babe by Styx
- The album that reminds me of home: Sweet Baby James by James Taylor
- The album that I will never get tired of, no matter how often I hear it: In Transit by Jack’s Mannequin
- The song(s) I listen to to get pumped up: Currently: Madness by Muse
- The song that I wish I had written (and would have been famous for): Won’t Get Fooled Again by The Who
- The album I want played at my funeral: Deja Vu by CSNY
- My #1 favorite holiday song: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
You can explain yourself if you want to as to why you chose it. Just play along! Their are NO wrong answers.
Go ahead. But be sure to share on your site or in the comments for others to see… and provide a LINK.