It’s nice to know that others are interested in your blog, lately I have been slower to post- mainly because of the holidays and my work schedule. But looks like I have been nominated for an “award” and for that I am always grateful.
1) Link back to the blogger who nominated you
Thank you, to Miss Audrey at In Wonderland for the nomination. It is always wonderful to visit your site and see what’s new.
2) Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.(done)
3) Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
7 facts about myself:
1) I grew up in Wisconsin (USA). One very nice place in the summer, nasty cold during the winter.
2) I love music of all kinds. Well most of them. After 12 years in Texas I even love certain country artists. A concept this old rock-n-roller would have never guessed in my younger days. I love a lot of the contemporary music today as much as the old stuff.
3) Over the past few years I have come to appreciate time like never before. Cancer diagnosis can do that.
4) I am a Christian. That often means an immediate label. I don’t mind the label. I know that others have their beliefs, including their preconceived notions about Christians. Believe in the Grace of God. It is real.
5) I have always wanted to do more traveling with my wife, but it always seems to be hard to do. Every-day living gets in the way.
6) I have been blessed with a lot of great friends that I have met over the years. They have made life worth it.
7) I have 4 kids, they are all officially “adults” now… but they have taught me a lot. They are priceless.
4) Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award. (I’ll nominate 6 like Miss Audrey did)
1) No blog intended– always worthwhile checking in on her site
2) OneNewThing my dear friend Caroline’s new blog… fun!
3) HopetheHappyHugger – Half way around the world, but a genuine great person
4) Practical Proverbs – Dave has captured so much about the Word and made it fit in the real world today
5) Mikes Look At Life – the photography is outstanding and always interesting
6) Pure Instinct – a lovely person – a lovely blog from aix
5) Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
I’ll do that soon!
6) Resume blogging your regular posts.