Soundtrack of Your Life
Hey- I got stuck on this the other day. So many of my friends (both bloggy and non-bloggy) talk about how music is such a part of their lives.
I think music draws a lot into the motions of life, surrounding you with feelings and memories that are indelible.
Liberally borrowing from a recent Entertainment Weekly magazine I challenge each of you (if music is part of your life at all like it is for me ) to answer the following & post it back on comments or on your site and “share”.
What are the songs that make up the Soundtrack of Your Life?
- The first song I was ever obsessed with:
- The first album I ever bought with my own money:
- The song that reminds me of my first love:
- The first song I ever sang in front of people:
- The artist people don’t know I am a fan of:
- My go-to karaoke jam:
- The album that reminds me of home:
- The album that I will never get tired of, no matter how often I hear it:
- The song(s) I listen to to get pumped up:
- The song that I wish I had written (and would have been famous for):
- The album I want played at my funeral:
- My #1 favorite holiday song:
You can explain yourself if you want to as to why you chose it. Just play along! Their are NO wrong answers.
Go ahead. But be sure to share on your site or in the comments for others to see… and provide a LINK.